Sleep and bananas
Sleep is cumulative. If you don't get enough at night, you can take a nap in the afternoon and if the number of hours slept adds up, you won't be tired.
This has been a very busy week for me. I have been concentrating so hard on work that I neglected other important aspects of my life, my banana regimen being one example. I grabbed a banana this morning on my way to work (forgetting to take my last cup of coffee off the warmer) and brought it out to my car. When I opened up the main pocket of my briefcase to put the banana in with all of my cd's and matchbox cars that I bring to work everyday, there was already a banana in there. When I opened up the front pocket, there was a banana in there too. Now I have to eat three bananas at work today.
Maybe I'll give one to The Kid.

<< Home