Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The final countdown

I only have 2 days left of work, including today. I have an incredible amount of shitwork to do. And what am I doing? I'm emailing a friend of mine who lives in Israel. I took a crap a half hour ago. I'm going to lunch in an hour. And I'm listening to music. And I'm drinking water. Lots of water.

Anyway, who's down for Passover in August? Tomorrow night, who wants to join me for a celebration of freedom? You might not be free, but for one night only, live vicariously through me. We will drink.

And get ready, soon this might become a travelblogue.

Is it possible to go through salt withdrawal? We had this huge barrel of Utz pretzel sticks in the office and I have been eating hundreds of them a day for at least 2 weeks. Now they are gone and I've got a terrible headache.