Thursday, April 21, 2005

Mouse whisperer

Our office is freakin infested with mice. They run from under the copier across the room to the file cabinets. Yesterday me and the kid stomped a couple of them, but we was chasing them around for a long time. They are quick little fuckers.

They are brave too. One of them crawled all up on my foot when I was sitting at my desk. He flipped me the bird and ran away before I could catch him.

We have given them names, but we can't tell which one is Norm and which one is Art. I think I killed Norm, but Julie said it was Art. I killed him dead, that's for sure. They all have boy's names, so I can't figure out how they keep making more mice babies.

Did you know they call their home a nest? This morning I came in and one of em had dug up the plant on my desk and I found a bunch of mouse eggs buried in the dirt. We are infested.